All sites submitted to Spoutable undergo a review before the ad units can be activated. Spoutable does not approve sites:
- that do not meet our minimum traffic requirements (.5 million monthly page views)
- whose traffic is primarily from geos not currently supported by our demand partners (non-Tier 1 geos)
- whose subject matter does not perform well for our demand partners
- whose content is not original or not updated regularly
- that have more advertising than content
- that contain malware or malicious content
You will receive an email notifying you whether or not your site was approved once it has been evaluated by our team. You are welcome to resubmit sites in the future once they meet traffic requirements or have been updated to meet our network standards.
Why does it say "Your site has been temporarily disabled by an admin" when I try to activate my site?